Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I am Learning to add Detail to my Writing.

Room 8 has been learning how to add detail into our writing to make it more interesting. We can think about the questions: Who? What? Where? When? How? and Why? to help us add this detail.
We have recently started swimming again and chose this shared experience to write about.



One day the class was swimming except me. I pretended that I was sick and got to stay home. When my mum went toilet, I snuck out and went to the ocean. I tamed a megalodon and whale. We went to the pool. My class went crazy and got out of the pool.

My Reflection
I think that I did an okay job of my writing. I could try harder to add detail. It is hard to add detail because you have to write lots. I think that I will try to add detail in my other writing and keep practising.


No comments: