Monday, September 3, 2018

I am Learning to Write a CInquain Poem.

In Room 8 we have been learning how to write a cinquain poem. These poems have a special order that the words have to be put in. We have practiced writing cinquains in our writing books and published our most recent poems on Spring.

Success Criteria:
- All words must relate to the topic.
- The second line must contain two adjectives.
- The third line must contain three verbs with an -ing ending.
- The fourth line must be a four word sentence about Spring.


Spring
New, red
Jumping, growing, rolling
Spring is the best
Beautiful

My Reflection
I found it easy to write cinquain poems because you only had to write a few words.
I had already learned about adjectives in class, but verbs were new for me.
I feel okay and I am proud of it because I like Spring.

No comments: