Friday, March 2, 2018

I am Learning to use Capital Letters and Full Stops


I am learning to use capital letters correctly:
I use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.
I use a capital letter for the word ‘I.’
I use a capital letter for names of things.

I am learning to use full stops correctly:
I use a full stop at the end of a sentence.



M name is Dylan. I am 6 and 3 quarters. I have a brother. His name is Anton. He is 3. I love Spongebob and Patrick. If you don't know Patrick's last name it is Star.

My Reflection

I wrote nicely. I found it hard because it took a long time. Next time I could do more words.

2 comments:

Miss Clegg said...

Fantastic writing Dylan! You are showing a good understanding of how to use full stops correctly. Your next step is to use capital letters for the names of all things.

Ámber Trebitsch said...

Great work Dylan. We are so proud of how much you're learning and love reading the stories you've written at school!